Thursday, May 9, 2013

Georgina and the Double Feature

This links up with 
Georgina's dolls



Georgina is a talented
doll maker and designer
who makes a range of fascinating
Steampunk items

Stepping away 
from the usual
cogs-with-watch-parts
which has become so familiar,
Georgina's designs are
fresh and new.
and cover the 
alternative timescale
to 

Photospam
and links.













Her work covers such a wide range
and is so inventive and creative
I think she deserves to be better known.


Georgina's Curious Doors Etsy

Georgina's Nevermore Dolls Etsy


Please note
these aren't my images. 
They're Georgina's.


6 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you had a doll blog. I love dolls. :-)

    Georgina's work looks amazing. I'll definitely be looking at more of her stuff now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You're right! The link to the other blog doesn't really say explain what it's for. I'm glad you like Georgina's work. She's just so inventive and her Steampunk themes are so novel and fresh.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! In an effort to increase the connections and visibility of the steampunk blog world, I'm hosting a link party over at my blog, Steam Ingenious. Come by and share the link to your blog so new readers can find you! Share your latest posts with us. And spread the word! http://steamingenious.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-steampunk-blog-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I am At Home for comments....