Saturday, December 1, 2012

Proof is in the Pudding

 Picture of my Christmas Pudding.

Yes, I made a wish.
(so did Hubby.)
No, it doesn't contain any silver charms.
Yes, I will set it on fire.

For post on the making of

It's really very easy,
and absolutely steamy.


  1. It looks perfect...I haven't made one in years because no one likes them in my family just me. I used to make a rum sauce too but no takers:( Bunch of humbugs!

    1. It's a deeply held secret that in Britain, everyone has a Christmas pudding, but no one actually likes eating them. Fine, I say! More for me! And I really can recommend left-overs fried in butter. After all, it's Christmas. Who's on a diet at Christmas?

    2. So I mentioned to the family last night that you had made a Christmas pudding and the husband announces that yes he LOVES steamed pudding with rum sauce. Really??? News to me after how many years of marriage...37 at last count...sheesh...I guess I should make one. I still have my mum's old bowl that she used. I was trying to remember what the bowl was called. She was Scottish so she had funny names for things:) Anyway have you ever done your pudding in a crockpot?

    3. All he had to do was speak up, right?

  2. I don't know why, but I'm feeling the urge to lick my computer screen...


I am At Home for comments....