Sunday, November 11, 2012

Steampunk on Sunday: Movers and Shakers.

Two artists whose work I love, 
Mary Ann of
and Kimberly 
of 
are both featured in the magazine
Just Steampunk 
this month.


Mary Ann made the wonderful Russell Crow


And a splendid Steampunk fox.

You can see her page in the magazine here.

when she was covered in an article on Esty,
because her stuff is amazing
and also
 because she's been
able to ditch the day job.

That should give us all hope 


Well done, ladies, and I'm thrilled for you both!

I've had a little modest fame myself.
had a very comprehensive 
and featured my
(or Bug bug, if you will)

Thank you, Megan
Megan's blog is always worth a visit
and that goes double around Halloween.



11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature:) After looking through that magazine I'm in the mood to make something Steampunk but I haven't decided yet as to what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to do it, Mary Ann, I'm just so delighted your skill had been recognised. I'd hope the magazine was inspiring; after all, you're in it!

      Delete
  2. I went over and looked...cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to have to make some more.

      Delete
  3. I need to visit this lovely blog of yours, dear, more often.
    I hope Michael's Art's and Crafts has this issue of Just Steampunk...there are always so many grand ideas in every issue.
    Tomorrow's the big day for me to send YOU, you know what for two you know whos! Talking in riddles here...just like Alice! I was so behind I didn't even know it was a holiday today and the post office was closed.
    Silly me...
    hugs,
    Teresa
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think this blog get more love during the colder months, because it seems more suited to Halloween and Christmas and long Winter nights. During the Summer, it's all sewing and painting and the doll blog

      Oh yes, riddles! How I love them! *giggles*

      And I didn't know it was a holiday, either. That explains why my Netflix envelope was laying abandoned in my mailbox all day.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Congratulations to all three of you! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I am At Home for comments....