Sunday, June 3, 2012

Steampunk on Sunday: Goliathon 83 Infinity Beam Projector

Another newfangled communication
for your viewing pleasure. 
Safe for all classes.

These craftsman-build weapons are 
more than adequate for self-defence.

(and if you wanted to buy one, they were available here for $690.00
But you're too late.They're sold out)






For more on Dr Grordbort's creations, see his own page
which is very satisfactory in a steamy, punky kind of way.
Dr Grordbort is the alter-ego of
Greg Broadmore, and if I could find my
Scrabble tiles, I'd know if that was an anagram, or not.

Greg Broadmore was a conceptual designer
for The Narnia Chronicles, King Kong
and the lead conceptual designer for District 9,
which is about the only violent film I'll willingly watch.


2 comments:

  1. just got back from his site...thanks for sharing the link..how absolutely cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, though!I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ann. Hugs!

      Delete

I am At Home for comments....