Friday, May 11, 2012

A plea from Monster Kookies

Do any of you remember the very talented Monster Kookies 
whose Steampunk hearts and birds I featured here on


Well, if you would like a chance to win one
 and do a very good deed
Kimberley, over at
Monster Kookies
and every dollar donated
gives you one chance to win
Monster Kookie Stuff.

Remember I told you how nice she was
and the money she raised for 
tornado victims?
Well, now it's your turn to be nice and to WIN
But I'm late in getting this to you
You have to go NOW
Today is the last day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip!


    I do hope you've checked your inbox and are reading my emergency meeting call email. Please let me know when we can establish contact. I"ll work around your schedule the best I'm able.

    Humblest apologies

    Possum

    ReplyDelete

I am At Home for comments....