Sunday, March 4, 2012

Steampunk on Sunday: Everything looks better Steampunked.

First this, because it's amazing.
This was a Nerf gun.

I know! Is't it just! See more here.
I found this in Deviant Art and it was made by
 the brilliant Vanbangerburger
I've seen lots of Nerf gun make-overs, 
especially the Nerf Maverick,
but this one stands out.
Look at the gauges! Look at the colours!

No Nerf? No problem
See how a water pistol 
(that's a water gun to you)
was turned from this


into this.



See more here at Ahem .
There's also instructions
on how to Steampunk your man.

Because everything looks better Steampunked.

Rhissanna


4 comments:

  1. thank you for these links ! It is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. De rien! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to make a mini one. They don't make mini Nerfs...drat:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! There's some little ones, but you're right. Nothing really mini. I'm looking at this years' new water pistols for possible Steaming. People must think I'm nuts, standing in the toy aisle, holding up a plastic gun to the light and peering at it...

      Delete

I am At Home for comments....