Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh! I got an Award! Maybe you got one too!

I did! 
Wendy, over at Art By Wendy
awarded this to me and I'm about to be handing out five more.


I'd featured Wendy's blog in my last Steampunk on Sunday, 
because she does amazing steampunky artwork, like this.

A watch within a watch.


Wendy's a sweetheart and I'm tickled pink to be given this award. 

I'm sending this award to five blogs I admire and who are 
run by some lovely people and deserve recognition.

First, the wonderful Mary Ann, 
who actually has several blogs, but the one I'm awarding to
 is the amazing

Sherry at the irrepressible 

Wonderful Ann at

Beverly and her amazing recipes at
and
  talented Patricia at


I love your blogs!
I'd award more prizes
but the rules are I 
can give only five. 

If I gave you an award,  
please,
 post it up on your blog with pride,
link back here and send out five awards of your own,
 to blogs you love that have less than 200 followers.


And happy blogging.














11 comments:

  1. thank you! I'm honored!!!!
    i'm using a borrowed computer today..mine won't be fixed for about 2 weeks....can't download anything until then. haven't been able to put much on my blog right now either..don't have "blog it"..darn!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It was fun to do and a nice way to say how much I liked soneone's blog. I hope it brings you some visitors.

      Sorry about the borrowed computer, though. A dead computer? *shudders*

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much:) Now...decisions...decisions:) Who should I give it too as there are so many great blogs out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted with your award- it cheered me up no end 'cos I was neglecting my blog(have'nt posted anything sice Jan 8) .Now you got me interested again because you went to so much effort putting up all those lovely comments.Thanks again Mary Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted with your award- it cheered me up no end 'cos I was neglecting my blog(have'nt posted anything sice Jan 8) .Now you got me interested again because you went to so much effort putting up all those lovely comments.Thanks again Mary Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm happy to have re-enthused you! (If that's a word). I think a lot of us took time away from the blogs over Christmas and New Year. Other stuff needed doing. Welcome back and I love your blog!

      Delete
  5. congratulations ! You deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhissanna Congratulations on your win and I'm honored that you considered my blog for recognition. Many, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've follower your lovely blog for a while and I love the excitement and confidence you bring to everything you do.

      Delete

I am At Home for comments....