Thursday, December 1, 2011

Not a knocker, but Marley's face...

Ok, look, I promise there will be more later, but for now...

This is just amazing! This is just the best, most amazing Christmas Wreath you have ever seen. 


 If you hate it when Halloween is over, you're gonna love this! 

Gonna!
 Love!

 And I'm so bowled over by  this, I'm posting it  right now.
Without even spellchecking or anything.

Please, please, do yourself a favour and go over to 
 He is very talented and nice and he MADE this amazing thing!

7 comments:

  1. Had a problem commenting--Blogger's acting up!
    If we could get Marley's knocker to speak (tied head and all) would he say, "Season's Greetings"?
    What a fun idea!
    Can hardly wait to see what you are going to conjure for this one!
    ;)
    Possum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I'm SOOO loving this!! Too bad there isn't a motion-activated microchip that says "Ebeneezer Scroooooge!" ;o) TFS!! Happy Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. llllloooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!
    going now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Come see!!!! I finally got STT to look Holiday-ish!!!
    :)
    Thanks for helping so often and in so many many ways.
    You really are a dear and stalwart Rabbit friend!
    Possum

    ReplyDelete

I am At Home for comments....