Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Fan

Want to add a little Victoriana to your tree?
Something pretty, antique-y and yes, a little girly?

Go and see these lovely graphics, 
all cleaned and spruced
 (that's a Christmas tree pun, for those of you who missed it)
 and ready to use, from Plush Possum Studio.



Here's my own effort. 
I have a  load (like, a coffee-tin full) of 
little gold tassels I bought for a dollar somewhere.
They're perfect for these little fans, looped through the base to hold the layers together
 I hot-glued the vanes of the fan, 
partly because the blobby bits of glue give a little three-dimensionalism
and partly because 
Christmas 
is TWO FREAKING'WEEKS AWAY
and I don't have time for glue to dry...

Then I glued it onto a peg (Clothes-pin) 
and hung it on my Fairy Tree 
which should have its Christmas transformation soon.



Go make one!

Or lots!!!



5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! They lok even better than imagined!!!!!
    Thank You so much for demo-ing these for us!!!!
    :)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! Thanks for stopping by and joining my give-away!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Rose over at Plush Possum. The whole thing was just print and cut out and she did a lovely job on the graphics!

    ReplyDelete

I am At Home for comments....